Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thanks a Latte!!


Monday is the end of the school year for Brother Baer. His teachers are AMAZING and have worked so hard with him and for him this year. I had to get them something to show my appreciation for being so wonderful this year. So, I thought I'd share this super easy, super cute, and super inexpensive gift idea! (Stolen from Pinterest and made into my own. haha) Here are their special end of year gifts. (They totally deserve way more though!) Inside each cup is a Candy Bar and in the "Flag" is a $5.00 gift card to Starbucks! Who doesn't love a coffee? Or a Latte? Or some Tea? and at $6.50 each (That includes the tissue paper and candy bar....which is for a fundraiser for the Heart walk! ) I was able to afford to give them to his teachers and bus driver/bus driver helper! 


I can't believe that Brother Baer is done with first grade! 

No comments:

Post a Comment