Monday, June 4, 2012

Garden work and some prettiness!


Working outside today getting my garden planted and weeding the flower beds. (Which is a never ending story). I thought I'd share some pictures of our work so far. 


Baby Baer helping!



These are supposed to be Orange. Can't wait till they bloom.


Pretty!



Love this bed around the flag pole! (Which will be painted soon with the fence. YAY!)


Pink!


My Save the Manatees Flag for summertime


Pink and Purple beauty!


Progress in the Garden. Tomatoes, Green Bell peppers, Orange Bell, Yellow Bell, Sweet Banana Peppers, Mild Jalapenos, Cayenne peppers, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Cucumbers, and Green beans!!


Peppers!! I still need to get lettuce and radishes planted and some more cucumbers. 


Purple Pansies!


Feed the Herbs tonight. They are really getting big. I can not wait to start cooking up some fresh vegetables this summer and cooking with my herbs! 

Is your garden in? What are you growing? Did I forget anything? 

No comments:

Post a Comment