Thursday, February 23, 2012

Homemade Febreeze!



Homemade Febreeze!
Found this on pintrest and totally had to try! I could go through a bottle of febreeze a day. It's kind of like an addiction. :) But the cost is crazy!
$4.94 for a small (in my opinion) bottle of Febreeze is way to costly to use as I like it.
So this was something I had to try and I love it! Honestly I think I like it better then the real Febreeze.
So here is the way I made it: I saved my Febreeze bottle and when empty I mixed...1/8 cup of my favorite liquid fabric softener, 2 tablespoons of baking soda, and then filled the spray bottle up with water! Shake it and you are ready to go.
Here is the blog that I found the link on pintrest:
And she is right! The staying power of this homemade version is way longer then the store bought brands. I have tried them all, and I totally agree with her. I also think that this has more of a regular house smell....like...clean laundry :) vs. a fake febreeze smell.
Try it! you will save a ton of money and I think you will love it.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally commented on the wrong post, haha oops!

    But while I'm over here, I noticed you have your word verification on. Blogger's really updated their spam filter and you might get more comments if you take it off, take a look at this post on how to do it from one of my good friends (I think you'll like her blog too)

    http://www.serenitynowblog.com/2010/07/never-heard-that-one-before-blogging.html

    ReplyDelete