Sunday, May 8, 2011

War on Laundry

So, on this Mothers Day as the world is safer from the acts of terrorism. This home is over run. It's over run by the little socks, underwear, and towels that all my amazing little monsters leave behind. Everywhere I look it's there. On the floor, the tables, the beds....actually not EVERYWHERE I look....there is none to be found in the hamper. You know, that thing that is designed to hold laundry of the dirty kind. Nope...it's all clear there. Funny how that works. Silly commander mistake #1...setting a designated spot for things.
So as of today with my army of Tide, Downy, Bounce, and Spray and Wash i shall commence that we will win this threat of laundry. I have organized the home base known as "Camp Whirlpool" and set in motion "Operation Tide".........Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment